Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year.....Or Is It?


YES, IT IS !!!

2013 has come and gone! Along the way there have been good times and bad; nothing, though, can compare to the love that I've felt from God. I'm sure many of you can say the same.

Through every difficulty, He held me close, giving me exactly what I needed. Was it financial help? Was it Spiritual help? Was it an encouraging word from a friend? Was it a ray of sunshine on a seemingly cloudy day? Was it a touch from Him?.....Yes, it was all of those things....In His timing!!

Philippians 4:19  And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
 
It IS and WILL BE a happy one, even if there are times of difficulties. God has walked before me, and you, to provide a way for us to make it through the hard times. He knows before we do what we will need and when--Trust Him and be happy where you are!! He loves You!!
 
Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in regard to need , for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.
 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 
God did not bring you or me to the end of 2013 for any of us to go out feeling sad or regretful. Sure, we've loved, we've lost, we've cried, but, also we've smiled, we've laughed, and we've learned, so that we can move into 2014 with the One we know loves us and will never leave us. So, let's leave everything back in 2013, taking only the valuable lessons, and move forward holding onto our confidence in God and reaching for what lies ahead.
 
Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
 
So, grab hold of God's unwavering hand, along with me, and be all He wants you to be in 2014! Give God the glory for Who He is and Whose you are.....He chose you for a purpose.....2014 will be awesome - He isn't done with us yet! And He will make the way clear while making us new, for and in the new year!!
 
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
 
 
Here's to a Happy 2014 and A New You!!
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible