Thursday, August 8, 2013

#PalmsUp #YesToGod

#PalmsUp

God has a way of giving us exactly what we need when we need it! This On-line Bible Study, "What Happens When Women Say Yes To God"  is my confirmation, encouragement, and hope that I’ve been on and will continue to be on the right path, of saying YES to God.

I have lived this 'Say Yes to God' for almost 2 years now. While going thru a devestating time, all I could do was ‘trust’ Him. At times it was very difficult, but He would whisper so softly to me, “I am with you”.

As I literally ‘cried out’ with ‘palms up’, surrendering everything to Him, He would hold me, comfort me, and dry my tears. Everytime I would start to doubt (because of fear and lonliness) He reminded me of how far He’d brought me and what blessings He had already poured onto me. So, I would retrac my doubt and say, ‘Whatever’ YOUR Will is, Lord!

After a while, it became much easier ….. I now walk in ‘God Confidence’, not worrying about what’s been done, or what will come; He has brought me thru the worst of it and He will carry me thru to the end - that's His promise!

It may be a struggle to keep your ‘palms up’, but don’t give up - He gives us the strength we need to continue to praise Him. \o/

I’m not where I need to be but I’m not where I was!! He is faithful and true to His Word, so I will continue with hands raised high and palms up, giving Him all the glory!!

PalmsUp while saying Yes2God ……


4 comments:

  1. That God confidence is a beautiful thing! What a testimony - 2 years! Two years of walking by faith with your #PalmsUp. Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been easy, but easy doesn't grow us!! Keep those #PalmsUp!!

      Delete
  2. wow! It's really nice to put aside time to dedicate our all into making God the center of our focus. I believe through constant prayers and thinking about how great is the love of our Father, we can at least feel God touching our hearts-speaking to us...we just have to believe and listen to our hearts. Let's do more like what Jesus did when He was on earth. Let's go to a secret and quiet place away from all the world's distraction, and pray. And pray! And pray! For God hears and answers prayers....always...in Jesus' precious name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Monique! God does ALWAYS answer our prayers..May not be in our way, but He hears us and answers in a way that is BEST for us!!! Keep praying, listening, and praising Him......#PalmsUp

    ReplyDelete

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible