Friday, June 3, 2011

Confessions

Why do people feel the need to confess..... to me? I don't know but I'm thinking it may just be a compliment. They may know they do something wrong and what I might think if I find out or they may just need someone to confess to, trying to get someone to tell them, "it's ok". I'm not the person to tell you it's ok.

I took a call today from a lady, immediately confessing something when I answered the phone. And then she asked, "what would you do?" Well, she actually knew what I would do but wanted me to tell her anyway; I did. She then stated she had asked God to forgive her. That's really all she had to do; I make no difference, at all. She didn't sin against me.

After a few minutes of talking, she said she was going to go back, over the next couple of days and set the record straight; she will "do the right thing". I hope she does.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me

All we have to do is ask and He will cleanse us. Ask forgiveness and then make it right; You will be blessed.

In His Loving Hands.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible