Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Strong Tower

     Proverbs 18:10  The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the (consistently) righteous man (upright and in right standing with God) runs into it and is safe, high (aabove evil) and strong. (Amplified)

Wow! What a month it was; August is over.....Thank you, Lord.

I lived Proverbs 18:10 during the last month; alot of things took place and I needed a place to run;  I found that place in the Lord. I know that God allows everything that we go through, for a reason. He wants us to grow strong in Him each day.

There were times, I asked, "Why, Lord?", all the while knowing the circumstance had been filtered through Him. Before I even completed the question, I had to repent and begin praising Him for loving me the way He does. He cares for me so much!!! And, is always there to shelter me, if I run to Him, praising Him for Who He is.

As the old song goes, "when the praises go up, the glory comes down", He is just waiting for us to respond. When we praise Him before, during, and after our circumstance, He witholds nothing from us; His blessings are our blessings!!!

I am thankful He brought me through the month of August and gives me (and all of us) a place to run; His arms are our strong tower. When we figure out we can't do it on our own, He is still there with open arms....Run to them, they are our best protection.

Running with you.......because His arms are big enough for all of us..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible