Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who's For You?

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (KJV)

Today, as I sat and thought about my circumstances, I repeated to myself, "God is with me - it doesn't matter who comes against me", and I truly believe that.

When things don't seem to be going our way, we need to remember, God is on our side. He loves us and cares for us. I read a sign today, "sometimes God delays us where we are, because He knows there is a storm, where we are headed" ..... Only He knows what lies ahead; and He cares more than anyone. We all know that the enemy is "lurking about to devour us", but if we trust and believe that God is working for us, we won't have to worry about the outcome. God knows what's best for us!

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (KJV)

So, when the enemy comes trying to devour you or me and take our joy......Remember, NOTHING shall separate us from the love of God......we may slip, fall, or walk out of God's Will - but He is always waiting on us to return. So, let's not let the enemy make us think God is finished with us.....He's not!!!

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. (KJV)

Loving Him......And happy knowing, He loves me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible