Sunday, February 3, 2013

Workout For Him ...


If any one of you ever walk, jog, or workout with weights, it's probably for a good reason: to get in better shape and grow stronger. I know, I do.
As I entered the gym last week, someone asked, "what are your goals?" Immediately, I answered with, "I want to lose this weight, yesterday!!"

I knew losing the weight was not going to happen overnight, even though in my mind, I really wanted it to happen that way. I know I have to go through many strenuous workouts (and eat healthy) to lose weight; sometimes that just kills the enthusiasm we all start our workout program with. But we must persevere and endure the hard work.

Matthew 24: 13 .... But the one who endures to the end will be delivered. (HCSB)
Life is the same; we run into difficulties and want to quit, but we can't. God's Word tells us to be strong and courageous. He also tells us He will deliver us....we must endure....to the end!!

Again, as we endure tough times, hardships, difficulties and even people who come against us, God is there for us and will provide for our every need.  

Last year, 2012, was not my favorite, but with God's help, I did make it through. And just as working out is getting me into better shape and making me stronger, so have the events of a past year. As bad as things sometime get, just know that with obedience, endurance and trust in God, we will all grow stronger and be delivered. And then, our light will shine brighter, letting others see Jesus in us.
Philippians 4:13 ... I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me (KJV)

Thank Him today for the workouts of life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible