Friday, July 8, 2011

What If ?

Have you ever wondered, "what if"? I know I have on numerous occasions; then I remind myself, "that is in the past and I am moving forward". It's hard at times to think back on choices we've made or things we've done, and realize we could have or should have done them differently. But even if the "what if's" are from our own doings or from God, we must grasp hold to His Word and move forward.


     Philippians 3: 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (KJV)


Things will never be as they were, but they can be as they should. God's Word tells us that if we will delight in Him, He will give us the desires of our heart (Psalm 37:4) and if we commit our way to Him and trust in Him, he shall bring it to pass (Psalm 37:5).


Start today, look forward, and keep moving. God will be with you each step of the way; He won't let you down and He doesn't throw anyone away.


     Philippians 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (KJV)


God is not finished with you yet!!!


Pressing forward with you........

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible