Friday, May 11, 2012

Spiritual Surgery ...

I am so happy that God answers my prayers. He may answer in a different way than what I think He should or will, but He will answer. When we really get serious and begin to pray, God will give exactly what we need-when we need it.

I've been praying for a a few years, now, for God to really do a work in me. I've prayed to be FILLED with His Spirit, to be transformed into what He wants me to be, and to have people see Him in me. All of these things, He is doing in me.

As I was out for a jog today, it was as though God was right there with me. He began speaking to me and telling me that He IS working in me and on me. It's almost like a wound, with infection. Sometimes, the wound has to be re-opened, in order for the infection to come out. As I continued on my jog, with tears running down my face, I felt as though my tears were the infection coming out. It seems like my tears are coming out more and more; not in a bad way - some are very happy tears. But, I know as they stream down, I am being cleansed, delivered, and transformed; and it's all because of His love. I don't know what God has in store for me but I know I am not the same person today that I was ten years ago, a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago!

Philippians 1:6 ... I am sure of this, for He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Each day I awake, I praise Him, Thank Him, Love him and ask Him to let others see Him in me.

I am growing each day - it's not happening overnight, but I know, it's happening. And, again, as I was jogging, the Lord spoke to me, letting me know He will never leave me nor forsake me; no matter how many valleys I must go through or how many wounds have to be re-opened. There is a good reason for it all.

Romans 8:28 ... We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God; those who are  called according to His purpose.

Keep your heart and mind open - Stay focused on Jesus - Let Him do some "Spiritual Surgery" on you today and know that He wants His BEST for you and me!

Letting His Love flow through .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

With God All Things Are Possible

With God All Things Are Possible